Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Notice To My Readers

Hello everyone. This month, I will become a married man. Those of you who are married will probably understand the intense transition that comes with marriage. It only began to occur to me last week, "Everything about how I lived will have to change." I'm thrilled, seriously, but I don't want to take my new responsibilities lightly. So, at least for August, I'm going to put the Press to the side and get to know what life is like with my new wife.

In the meantime, I want to make another offer for readers to ask any questions they might have about scripture, basic Christian living, or hearing God through listening prayer. Maybe you're a relatively new reader. If that is the case, you may also consider this an opportunity to catch up on some of the older essays.

Otherwise, you can all look forward to September's discussion on prayer. Until then...

1 comment:

bytormsa said...

good for you Congrats!