Monday, May 12, 2008

A Short Commercial.

The second edition of my book, Stark Raving Obedience, is now available.

In it, my father and I propose that God still speaks to people today on an individual basis. But how can you discern whether that's really God talking to you, or just your own head, or something else all together? And if God asks you to do something that seems crazy or stupid, would you be willing to obey?

You should be able to see the introduction and first chapter here. Those were my first few posts.

If you are interested in reading the whole book, you can buy directly from me for $15, or you can visit www.hearinggod.org and do that paypal business.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read all the way backwards to here in one sitting.
When you wrote "What's a portico?" I burst out laughing at the familiarity of it all! Have a good night!